Commercial HVAC maintenance is vital in ensuring that your Omaha commercial HVAC will continue to run safely and efficiently. Proper routine HVAC maintenance also helps us catch potential issues before they become serious repairs or even require a full replacement of your commercial HVAC. Routine maintenance from Xtreme Heating and Cooling helps you keep your overhead costs low by ensuring that your commercial HVAC works as efficiently as possible. Maintenance is especially important as the fall season approaches and businesses start to turn on their HVACs. We offer free second opinions for select services. If you don’t think you got a fair offer, contact us and we’ll give you a fair offer.
Commercial HVAC Maintenance Benefits
Routine maintenance to your commercial HVAC brings a lot of benefits, the biggest benefit that you will see is an HVAC that runs when you need it and keeps your facility comfortable through the hot Omaha summer. You will also see other benefits, including:
Improved HVAC Efficiency: An efficient running commercial HVAC makes better use of the electricity that is received. As a result, these HVACs use less electricity to produce the heat to warm your business.
Reduced Cost of HVAC: An efficient HVAC uses the energy it receives more efficiently and uses less energy than an inefficient commercial HVAC. Using less energy lowers the cost of your HVAC bill and saving you money in the long run.
Cleaner Air: When we conduct routine maintenance, we inspect your air filters. Checking the filters makes the air in your office cleaner as well as increasing the efficiency of your HVAC.
Routine Commercial HVAC Maintenance
During our routine commercial HVAC maintenance, we go through a checklist of items to make sure your commercial HVAC is running as efficiently and as clean as possible. We check all HVAC components to ensure that all of the components are up to par. We also conduct a professional cleaning to keep the air in your office clean. We adjust the controls of your HVAC if necessary to ensure safety. We will also conduct a full safety check. Our technicians will check all of the following during our tune-ups:
- Adjust airflow for proper cfm if needed
- Clean air-conditioner outdoor coils
- Evaporator coil analysis
- Check fan motors, bearings, amp draws, and capacitors
- Check refrigerant levels via superheat and subcooling
- Free electronic refrigerant leak search for low systems
- Contactor analysis
- Tighten electrical connections
- Annual Heat exchanger inspections of gas furnaces
- Testing of combustion gasses in the gas furnace flue
- Safeties will be tested for safe operation
- Testing of blower capacitors and bearings
- Analysis of blower wheel cleanliness
- Analysis and testing of hot surface ignitors
- Testing of blower bearings, inducer amp draws and current
- Blow out pressure switch ports and hoses
- Inspection of burners, flame sensors, and pilot assemblies
- Check batteries for thermostats and change as needed
Contact Xtreme Heating and Cooling For All of Your Commercial HVAC Maintenance Needs in the Omaha Area.